This is a lovely substantial bread to replace traditional wheat flour breads if you are following a paleo or gluten-free diet. This bread is nice enough to have on its own or toasted. Unlike some other alternative breads, this loaf is super easy to slice in either small or sandwich size pieces.
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of date sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until everything comes together.
- Pour mixture into a well greased bread/loaf tin or silicone baking tray.
- Bake for 35 minutes in a moderate oven until risen and browned. Leave in the tray for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and store in either fridge or freezer.