September 01, 2014

Ellie Gonsalves Body: How to Get Her Butt Toning Routine




I have been loving on Ellie Gonsalves for years now and I'm not surprised her fame grows exponentially once people get a look at that incredible figure and stunning natural beauty. The proof is in her bod so of course I have always been curious in how Ellie works out and how she gets those AHmazing abs and that curvy toned butt. Google has led me to a blog post Ellie herself has written on a quick 10-minute buns routine she does at home or on-the-go when she is traveling. Taking one look at her incredible butt will make you want to whip out your yoga mat and start this routine stat.

  ***

ELLIE GONSALVES

Each workout is 1 minute long and I have a 15 second break in between each exercise.

All I need is;
Yoga mat/or carpet, timer (I use my iPhone!) & my fit girl attitude!

1. Squats for 1 minute;
-       I stand with my feet hip distance apart & parallel
-       I bend at knees & stick my bum out behind me
-       Keep back straight & the weight in my heels
-       As I return to standing, I squeeze my glutes

- 15 second rest -
2. Front Lunges for 1 minute;
-       I stand with feet hip distance apart & parallel
-       Take step forward with right leg. Bending at knee
-       Push back up through heel of forward foot
-       Alternate & repeat

- 15 second rest -
3. Side Lunges for 1 minute;
-       I stand with feet hip distance apart & parallel
-       Step to right, bending at knee
-       Keeping back straight, press back up to standing position
-       Alternate & repeat

- 15 second rest -
4. Squat Jumps for 1 minute
-       I stand in correct posture with feet hip-width apart, toes pointed forward.
-       Reach forward with my arms as I drop into the deep squat.
-       I jump up as explosively as I can, driving down with my arms.
-       Then lower myself back into the squat to complete.

- 15 second rest -

5. Wall Hold for 1 minute;
- I put my back against the wall with my feet flat on the floor
- Bend my knees to a 90 degree angle & hold for 1 minute

- 15 second rest -
 6. Donkey Kick Right Leg for 1 minute;
-       I get on my hands and knees with abs pulled in tight
-       Reach right leg up behind me with bent knee, pushing through heel and engaging glute
-       I keep back my straight and return to starting position, then repeat for 1 minute

- 15 second rest -
7. Donkey Kick Left Leg for 1 minute;
-       I get on my hands and knees with abs pulled in tight
-       Reach left leg up behind me with bent knee, pushing through heel and engaging glute
-       I keep my back straight and return to starting position, then repeat for 1 minute

- 15 second rest -
8. Hip Bridge for 1 minute;
-      I lie on my back, hands by sides, knees bent
-       I keep my weight in my heels, squeeze my glutes and push hips up so my body is in one line from my knees to shoulders
-       I then return to starting position and repeat!



Ellie says 'after my workouts, I always take 10-15 minutes to stretch & have a protein shake while I do so.' Lately I have been doing the same using a lean whey protein mix with added fat burners. I mix one scoop of this with water in my shaker to have right after a crazy workout.

  ***

1 comment: