October 05, 2012

Body confidence taught from Mother Monster Lady Gaga who hits back at those calling her 'fat'


Ignoring her body bullies, Lady Gaga has held her head high and kept up her usual Gaga ways in wearing risqué fashion choices and looking damn proud while working it. Rumours are rife that Gaga has gained over 10 kilograms in the past six months, flaunting a noticeably curvier figure than her former waif-like self.

Looking thin in her Born This Way video

What is ironic is that Gaga looks like any normal girl walking down the street, she is cute, in shape and seems happy in her relationship. I am confused why this attracts negative attention? What should be negative is women suffering from eating disorders, which Gaga admits to falling victim to since she was 15 years old, including battling bulimia and anorexia.

I saw Gaga in concert a few months ago and I thought she looked positively tiny. She certainly could have gained weight without any problem considering she looked almost too thin. Although to me, if you want to be thin or curvier, I don't see why it is someone else's business to judge unless you are unhealthy or in need of help. Gaga agrees with this philosophy free of judgement and created the Born This Way Foundation to inspire bravery and a body revolution.

Gaga commented her boyfriend, gorgeous Taylor Kinney (pictured left) loves her body curvier.

Gaga wrote on her blog, 'When I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks. I'm happy. Happier then I've ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.'

The talented and beautiful superstar is obviously happy in love and content with herself, which is a exquisite feeling for any human being.

I love the gorgeous picture of them together below and the one underneath, where they played up a mock wedding for one of her videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment