September 04, 2011

real housewife of the OC Gretchen Rossie shares her 'real' secrets to getting skinny



I eat all day long, literally almost every 2-3 hours! Not a full meal but little bits of everything, mostly healthy, but I don't deprive myself of Anything! I just have learned how to control my portions and how to eat till I am full…. not stuffed! Now like I said this has taken a lot of trial and error and some years to retrain my body and my mind to recognize when I am satisfied. So don't beat yourself up if you screw up (by the way I still screw up days) don't worry, you have the next day to make it right! The stress alone we put on ourselves is very detrimental to our overall health goal.

I will have some turkey slices, or apples and peanut butter, raw vegetables with some dressing, nuts, baked chips, fruit, cheese, and little bit of sweets too all day long! I have sandwiches or salads for lunch most of time and fish, chicken or lean meat for dinner with some side portions of half a potato, small amount of rice, salad, or vegetables. I have a couple bites of deserts always! If I feel like pizza or ice cream I have some, but I just have a piece or a couple of scoops, not sit down and eat the whole carton! I have learned that when I deprive myself of things my body just wants it even more! Listen to your body, but control in your mind how much you eat of something. Don't look at a day of overeating as a failure, look at it as an opportunity to do better the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment